Are you thinking about getting a new puppy?
The My First Puppy Workshop is designed for anyone who is thinking of adding a new furry member to their family. It helps you consider all aspects of puppy-hood into the long term commitment of owning a dog, including choosing a breed that will suit you, your family and your lifestyle. From young couples, to families, to single retirees - this workshop is designed to suit people of all ages and help them make the right decision on adding a beautiful furry friend to their life.
Then our My First Puppy Workshop is the thing for you.
What will I learn?
The My First Puppy Workshop will address the important things to consider before getting a puppy, such as:
- What breed is right for you
- Options of rescue and rehoming
- Pure and cross breeds
- Where does your puppy come from?
- Financial considerations and commitments
During the My First Puppy Workshop you will also learn about all the important (and sometimes testing) parts of owning a puppy, such as:
- Introductions to the family and other pets
- Toilet training and sleeping
- Diet and nutrition
- Socialisation and training
- Importance of registration and desexing
Our classes are held in Sydney indoors in our Training Room* at Kellyville Pets,1-15 Millcroft Way, Beaumont Hills (15min from Castle Hill) so we are not affected by rain or heat! You will also be giving an information note book to take notes throughout the class to refer back to later on.
*Please note that the training room is only accessible via a flight of stairs.
Please go to Eventbrite to see our upcoming courses or contact us on 02 9629 3282 to book your spot
What will I bring?You will only require a pen to take notes throughout the workshop.
Please do NOT bring your puppy or dog to this workshop.
How much will it cost?
Cost: $20 per adult (RRP)
$15 per child (RRP)
Minimum age is 6 and children under 16 years much be accompanied by an adult with their own workshop ticket.
Terms and Conditions
- Class must be paid in full at time of booking
- Classes are held at Kellyville Pets. Participants should be ready ten minutes prior to start time, as classes will not be delayed.
- Minimum age is 6 and children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult with their own workshop ticket.
- In the event of cancellation by the customer, no monies will be refunded.
- Dogs are not permitted into this workshop.
At Kellyville Pets, we encourage responsible pet ownership.
FACT SHEET © Copyright 2014 Kellyville Pets - The information in this brochure is meant as a guide only. Kellyville Pets take no responsibility of any description for any consequence and or result that may eventuate as a consequence of any information obtained from this brochure.