At Kellyville Pets we love our animal friends and are committed to matching owners with the right pet and providing customers with unsurpassed advice, service and selection of products. This is our way of ensuring our animals have the best possible start in their new home with you.
We keep information on all of our breeders, puppies that we re-home and the details of their new owners along with their microchip number. All of our puppies are microchipped before they come to us so can always be traced back to us and the breeder they have come from. We have a lifetime re-homing policy and we ask any customer of ours that finds themselves in a situation where they are unable to care for their dog any longer, contact us, the RSPCA or the Animal Welfare League so we can start the re-homing process.
We pride ourselves on having trained staff that allows us to offer customers an environment where they are able to choose the best pet for them by allowing them to meet them first, whether it be a puppy or a goldfish. We also ensure any new pet owner has all the information for the best welfare outcome and long term happiness for their new pet.
Buying a puppy from Kellyville Pets means:
- Dogs purchased from Kellyville Pets are sourced from responsible breeders whose operations are subject to independent vet audit each year.
- Any dog purchased from Kellyville Pets that becomes unwanted or abandoned at any age is re-homed.
- We are an established business that has been around for over 30 years and we are always here for any questions or queries you may have after introducing your new puppy to your home.
This means you can purchase with confidence from us, knowing that your dog is not the product of a puppy farm and that should the dog become unwanted at any point in its lifetime, Kellyville Pets will ensure the dog is re-homed.At Kellyville Pets, all our puppies come from responsible and ethical breeders.
Our breeders have to:
- Comply with all relevant State Legislation and Codes of Practice in their State/Territory for the breeding of dogs.
- Only breeders whose operations are subject to an annual veterinarian report and comply with the above regulations are eligible to supply Kellyville Pets with puppies.
- A feedback loop ensures that we maintain contact between ourselves and the breeders regarding their dogs. We pass on information about any health or behavioural problems seen in the dogs. This enables the breeder to remain informed and continually improve their breeding practices.
At Kellyville Pets, we:
- Pay visits to the breeder we buy puppies from so we can see first hand the homes our puppies grew up in.
- Accept only dogs where the breeder has supplied Kellyville Pets with appropriate paperwork identifying them as the original owner.
- Ensure store details are added to the dog's microchip number to allow the dog to be traced back to us for the rest of its life.
- Provide you with a change of ownership form, transferring ownership from Kellyville Pets to you.
- Request that the new owners register paperwork when they purchase a dog.
- Offer you a desexing incentive in the form of a gift voucher to encourage responsible pet ownership.
We all know that situations change and sometimes you will find yourself unable to continue to look after your dog. Please contact us to discuss re-homing options available and let us help you find a new home for your pet.
We believe that the welfare of all animals is paramount.