Parrot Preschool is a three hour basic training course for anyone who owns a pet bird. As a part of our goal to provide the right pet for the right people, Kellyville Pets runs Parrot Preschool, which will enable you to care, communicate with, train and enjoy your pet bird forever.
What will I learn?
Parrot Preschool will deal with such issues as:
- Handling techniques
- Building trust
- Basic commands & trick training
- Body language, health & disease
- Environmental enrichment
- Exercise and happiness.
Our classes are held in Sydney, indoors at Kellyville Pets so we are not affected by rain or heat!
Our Parrot Preschool workshops are run by our Birdroom Manager, Rebecca Baldwin who is also Pet Bird Trainer and a Qualified Vet Nurse.
Terms and Conditions
- Class must be paid in full at time of booking.
- Classes are held at Kellyville Pets. Participants should be ready ten minutes prior to start time, as classes will not be delayed.
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- In the event of cancellation by customer or non-attendance to workshop, no monies will be refunded.
What will I bring?
- Pen and notepad. Please do NOT bring your pet bird with you to the workshop. We will demonstrate with our birds.
How much will it cost?
$79 per person OR FREE with any purchase of a hand raised bird from Kellyville Pets.
$35 for an additional person to attend (maximum of 1 x additional person per workshop).
At Kellyville Pets, we encourage responsible pet ownership.