4 weeks FREE insurance for your puppy or kitten!
*Available for animals from 8 weeks of age and before their 1st birthday.
Here at Kellyville Pets we offer all of our puppies and kittens a 4 week free Pet insurance cover note with PetPlan Pet Insurance.
The only way to activate this cover note is-
1. Puppy or kitten must attend their free vet check with Sydney Animal Hospital Kellyville or a vet check at the owners expense with a licensed vet, no more than 72 hours after purchase.
2. The new pet owner must then return their pets 10 point health check form to Kellyville Pets Small Animals Department, signed and dated by their vet. An insurance quote number or activation number will then be issued by a Kellyville Pets staff member and the owner will receive a confirmation email. *If no completed "Post Sale Check" form is returned to Kellyville Pets after 7 days of the necessary vet check then the pet can no longer receive a free pet insurance cover note.
3. From the date of the cover note being in place the new pet owner then has 4 weeks of coverage.*this Does not include any routine care- cover is for injury and illness only.
4. After the 4 weeks, it is the owners responsibility to either continue a policy with PetPlan Pet Insurance or find an insurer that meets their needs.
Why Pet Insurance?
- Advances in veterinary medicine means your vet can do more for your pet but treatment can be expensive.
- Pet insurance allows you to budget monthly rather than face unexpected bills that you might not be able to afford.
- Having pet insurance means you can concentrate on what's best for your pet rather than worrying about the veterinary bills.
- 4 weeks free cover from the moment you sign up, with no obligation
- Available for puppies and kittens from 8 weeks of age and before their 1st birthday
- The insurance is valid for a period of 4 weeks from the date and time the store activates the policy
- $150 excess applies for a claim payout*
Your 4 weeks free pet insurance Cover Note
|Your Benefits*||Your Cover|
|Veterinary Fees for injury and illness including hospitalisation and referral||Up to $3,000|
|Death from Injury||Up to $500|
|Death from Illness||Up to $500|
|Advertising and reward||Up to $400|
*Subject to acceptance criteria, terms, conditions and exclusions may apply.
Why trust Petplan?
- Pet Plan is the world's No.1 pet insurance provider. At Petplan they specialize in pet insurance - in fact more pets around the world are covered with PetPlan than any other pet insurance provider (Datamonitor - November 2009)
- PetPlan has a strong relationship with the veterinary profession, allowing them to settle your claim directly with your vet* (conditions apply)
- PetPaln have a range of policies to suit your budget and needs. Their "Covered for Life" policy covers vet fees for re-occurring conditions for life.
- Cover is provided up to a set amount for veterinary fees each year which is renewed at the start of each policy year.
- As long as you continue to renew the policy without a break in cover, there is no limit on how long you can claim for each illness or injury.