COVID Safety Information
Santa Photos will be very different this year. Please be aware of the following:
- All customers must keep a distance of at least 1.5m from Santa, the photographer, Kellyville Pets staff, and other customers at all times.
- All packages must be paid in full (in advance) to secure your booking. We will not accept payment upon arrival.
- Customers can only access the store through the warehouse. There will be no access to the training room through the front of the store.
- Upon arrival, customers will be checked-in out the front of the warehouse. All customers must register their visit and will have their temperature checked. Any customer that is displaying COVID symptoms will be denied access.
- All customers must sanitise their hands prior to entering the store.
- Customers will only be permitted to access the waiting area 5 minutes prior to their scheduled session. If you arrive early, we recommend waiting in your car.
- A maximum of 5 people will be permitted per booking.
- There will be no photo selection here at Kellyville Pets. All customers will receive an email shortly after their photos are taken, with access to a digital photo library.
- All customers, therefore, agree to accept their final photos, regardless of the final output. No re-shoots or refunds will be available for customers who are unhappy with their photos.
- No prints will be available on the day. All printed photos will be posted to the address stipulated in the booking.
- Due to circumstances outside of our control, we may have to cancel Santa Photos at any time, with no prior notice. All customers who have paid but have not yet had their photos will be refunded in full.