COVID Safety Information
NEW RESTRICTIONS AS OF 18/12/2020
- All customers will be encouraged to wear masks upon arrival. Masks can be removed during the photo session but should be put back on afterwards. We will have disposable masks available.
- Santa will be unable to hold any pets. All people and pets must keep 1.5m from Santa, the photographer, staff and other customers at all times.
- You will be required to enter through the front of the store. Please arrive 10 minutes before your session so that we can check you in.
We understand these changes may affect your Santa Photo experience this year, so we are more than happy to offer a full refund to anyone who wishes to cancel. To do so, click the link in the confirmation email you received when you made your booking.
All the following conditions still apply:
- All customers must keep a distance of at least 1.5m from Santa, the photographer, Kellyville Pets staff, and other customers at all times.
- All packages must be paid in full (in advance) to secure your booking. We will not accept payment upon arrival.
- All customers must sanitise their hands prior to entering the store.
- A maximum of 5 people will be permitted per booking.
- There will be no photo selection here at Kellyville Pets. All customers will receive an email shortly after their photos are taken, with access to a digital photo library.
- All customers, therefore, agree to accept their final photos, regardless of the final output. No re-shoots or refunds will be available for customers who are unhappy with their photos.
- No prints will be available on the day. All printed photos will be posted to the address stipulated in the booking.
- Due to circumstances outside of our control, we may have to cancel Santa Photos at any time, with no prior notice. All customers who have paid but have not yet had their photos will be refunded in full.