Terms & Conditions
Entry into this competition (“Competition”) is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”).
1. This Competition is in no way endorsed, administered, sponsored or associated with Facebook and/or Instagram.
2. The Promoter is Kellyville Pets, 1-15 Millcroft Way, Beaumont Hills NSW 2155, ABN 50 151 314 448 (“the Promoter”).
3. Entry of this competition is open to all Australian residents aged 16 years or older (at the time of entry) who are followers of the Kellyville Pets Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/KellyvillePets/ (“Eligible Entrants”).
4. Employees of Kellyville Pets and their immediate families are ineligible to enter this competition.
5. The competition commences at 11:00 AM on the 5th of September 2021 and ends at 9:00 AM on the 12th of September 2021 Australian Eastern Standard Time.
6. This is a game of skill. Chance will play no part when deciding the winners.
7. To enter the competition via Facebook, entrants must:
- Comment on the competition post with their best guess for the name of the Frog Masterclass Guide.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to hide or delete any comment, post or competition entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
9. Individuals may enter this Competition as many times as they like. The promoter does however, reserve the right to ignore or disqualify any entries that are not considered to be significantly different from other entries by the same individual or that are in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
10. Once the competition has closed three winners will be selected by the Promoter. These winners will be the first three comments that correctly guess the correct name for the Frog Masterclass Guide.
11. The prizes are three (3) $50 Kellyville Pets Vouchers plus three (3) enrolments into the Frog Masterclass. The prizes will only be awarded to correct entries. The Promoter may award fewer prizes if there are not enough correct entries.
12. These vouchers can be used online or in-store and will have a three (3) year expiry date.
13. These prizes are non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. If the winner does not accept the prize, that prize will be forfeited by the winner. Cash will not be offered or awarded in lieu of any element of the prize(s).
14. The Promoter will not be liable for any death, personal injury and/or damages caused by any individual attempting to, or entering into the Competition.
15. All entries must be submitted by 9:00 AM on the 12th of September 2021, Australian Eastern Standard Time.
16. The winners will be notified via social media on the 12th of September 2021 by the Promoter. The winners are required to contact the Promoter in order to receive their voucher and enrolment into the Frog Masterclass.
17. All reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners. If for any reason, any of the winners are uncontactable by the 12th of December, the prize(s) will be forfeited and offered to the next entrant who best matches the judging criteria.
18. By entering the Competition, all entrants agree to irrevocably assign all intellectual property rights from the entries to the Promoter. The Promoter may use the names of any pets as well as any images submitted for the Competition for any purposes, including but not limited to, commercial use, marketing, and publicity. No royalties or compensation will be paid by the Promoter.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, cancel or amend the Competition due to reasons that are considered outside of the control of the Promoter.
20. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify that statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter and its related bodies corporate (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage; whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising of, or in connection with the Promoter.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to amend any of these Terms and Conditions at any time, without notice.