Advantix Dog 4-10kg 1pkNEW Single Dose Pack!
Have you ever thought whether or not your dog might have fleas or ticks? If you have, then Advantix is the key! Only Advantix Flea & Tick treatment for dogs is specially formulated to repel and kill deadly Australian Paralysis ticks.
This easy-to-use spot-on is applied fortnightly, removing the worry of ticks harming your dog. Advantix also kills fleas fast, as its rapid power stops fleas biting within just 3 to 5 minutes, and also killing the adult fleas and their larvae within 20 minutes.
Advantix Flea & Tick treatment for small dogs:
- Breaks the flea life-cycle.
- Kills fleas in your dog’s surroundings e.g. your backyard and home.
- The super ingredients in Advantix make it the only treatment that also protects your dog from irritating biting insects.
- Repels and kills stable flies, sand flies and the mosquitoes responsible for heartworm transmission.
- Is water-resistant, so it keeps working even after swimming or shampooing. (Keep the dog dry for 24 hours after application for best absorption. After that its fine.)
- Is safe for use on puppies from 7 weeks of age.
So when you're wondering what you should be using to protect you beloved pet(s) from fleas & ticks, Advantix is what should be at the forefront of your mind.
Advantix Application Information.
- How to apply advantix to your dog.
1. Check the packaging to ensure you have the correct dose for your dog.
Prepare the dose.
Hold the individual Advantix dose upright so the slender end of the tube is at the top. This end is the applicator.
Pull the cap off the tube. Turn the cap upside down and place the other end over the seal at the top of the tube. Twist the cap to break the seal.
2. Position the dog in a standing position
Move your dog into a standing position and be sure it is standing still. Have a second person hold the dog, if necessary. A standing position will provide the best access to the area on the dog's skin where the Advantix treatment should be applied.
3. Part the dog's fur.
Locate the middle of the dog's back at the base of its neck between the shoulder blades. Use one hand to part the fur and expose the skin. This will help you get the Advantix on the dog's skin, not the fur.
4. Apply Advantix directly to the skin.
Place the open tip of the applicator on the exposed skin at the base of the neck.
Squeeze the applicator tube to release the whole dose onto the skin. Check that all medication has been expelled from the dose tube.
5. Avoid contact with the area.
Avoid touching the area behind the dog's neck where the Advantix has been applied for 24 hours after application. This will ensure proper absorption of the medication and prevent it from getting on hands or fingers.
6. Keep the dog dry for 24 hours.
Do not bathe the dog or allow the dog to get wet for 24 hours after applying Advantix to ensure full absorption of the treatment.
7. Apply Advantix regularly.
Advantix will work best to prevent fleas, flea eggs and ticks when used once per month or according to your veterinarian's instructions.
When treating for Paralysis tick, treat every 2 weeks.
Size: 4-10kg- 1 pack Advantix for small- medium dogs.
*Advantix is not for use on cats.