Drontal Chewable Worming Tablets For Big Dogs 35Kg 2pk
Drontal Chewable Worming Tablets For Bigger Dogs 35Kg - 2 Chews
Do you ever wonder if there was one magic chewable dog worming tablet that could do it all? One chewable dog worming tablet to rule them all? One chewable dog worming tablet that could kill every type of intestinal worm found in Australian dogs? Such intestinal worms like roundworm, hookworm, whipworm and tapeworm? Even hydatid tapeworm? Well here it is! Drontal for Dogs Allwormer Chewable.
Drontal for Dogs Allwormer Chewable is a delectable meaty dog worming chew to control and protect your dog from worms. Drontal dog worming chews not only protect your dog from worms, but it also kills every type of intestinal worm found in Australian dogs! Including roundworm, hookworm, whipworm and tapeworm (including hydatid tapeworm). So when treating your pet with Drontal Dog Worming Chewables and Tablets, it'll also provide protection for the whole family from gastrointestinal parasites as well!
- Drontal is a meaty & chewable
- Drontal has a formulation of three distinctly different proven drugs offering a broad spectrum of activity.
- The febantel/pyrantel combination is active against roundworms and is highly effective against whipworms.
- Praziquantel provides a superb level of efficiency against all the major tapeworms.
- Your dog won't need to fast before taking Drontal unlike other wormers.
- Drontal is so safe it can be used on puppies from 2 weeks old.
- Drontal can also be combined with other heartworm prevention and flea or tick treatments such as Advantage for dogs or Advantix for dogs.
- Made with real liver.
- Drontal Chewables come with a flavour guarantee - if your dog doesn't love the taste you'll receive a Drontal tablet free.
- With Drontal, worms are no longer a worry for you or your pet!
Drontal Allwormer is the only Allwormer registered to control Giardia in Dogs.
(Refer to Vet Recommendations for further information).
Giardiasis refers to an intestinal infection that is caused by the protozoan parasite giardia, which is the most common intestinal parasite that is found in humans. Dogs develop the infection by ingesting infectious offspring (cysts) that are shed in another animal's faeces. The contamination can be from direct or indirect contact with the infected cysts. The organisms, once ingested, make their way into the intestine, often causing diarrhoea.
Drontal Chewables is available in two sizes:
- Medium dog chews for puppies and dogs up to 10 kg.
- Large dog chews for dogs up to 35 kg.
(Dogs over 35 kg are given a combination of the chews).
Dosage Guide - How to administer Drontal allwormer to your dog:
- Weigh dogs before treatment. Ensure you have the correct dosage for your dog. Dogs are treated by weight with the appropriate sized chews or combination of chews. Prepare your dose. Remove from packaging.
- Give chew to your dog- as if it were a treat. Drontal is given as a single dose by mouth. (Fasting prior to dosing is not necessary).
- Alternatively, you can hide the tablet in your dogs favourite food.
A common regime for treatment is to worm puppies every 2 weeks of age from 2 weeks old until 12 weeks, then monthly from 3 months until 6 months, and finally every 3 months as an adult dog. Treat breeding bitches prior to mating, then 10 days before whelping, and then 2 and 4 weeks after whelping.
Don’t just get control! Get dog worming control!
Drontal Active Ingredients:
Praziquantel, Pyrantel,(as Pyrantel embonate) and Febantel. The concentrations of these components varies in accordance with tablet size.
Safe to use in pregnant and lactating bitches.
General worming - Worm all adult dogs every 3 months.
Please be aware - This product does not treat Heartworm.
Do not use in puppies under 2 weeks of age.
This medication should not be used in animals that are allergic.
The side effects of Drontal are rare at the recommended dosage. Drontal has a wide margin of safety for all sizes and breeds of dogs. It is approved for use in puppies as young as 2 weeks, old animals, greyhounds, working dogs, pregnant females, breeding bitches and stud dogs. Drontal may be combined with other treatments, for example heartworm prevention, flea and tick treatments, vaccination.
- Can I treat pregnant bitches?
Yes you can. It is recommended to treat bitches prior to mating then 10 days before giving birth and at 2 and 4 weeks after whelping.
- If my dog has a food allergy, can I still use Drontal dog worming tablets?
Yes. Drontal Dog Allwormer Tablets can be given to dogs with a diagnosed food allergy.
Size: For use in dogs 35kg - 2 pack