Frontline For Dogs - 3pk / Up to 10kg
- Complete protection against fleas and ticks; breaks the flea life cycle (all 4 stages, including adult fleas, flea eggs, larvae, and pupae when applied monthly)
- Controls brown dog ticks when applied monthly
- Controls paralysis ticks when applied fortnightly
- Treats and controls flea allergy dermatitis
- Treats and controls biting lice
- For use on puppies older than 8 weeks of age
- Safe for use on breeding, pregnant and lactating bitches
- Waterfast - so it can be used on dogs that are shampooed between treatments. However, always ensure your dog is completely dry before applying and wait 48hrs
When your pet gets infested with fleas, they can do more than just irritate your dog or cat’s skin, they can also transmit diseases to pets and people. Once fleas enter your home and your pet’s environment, their 4-stage breeding cycle can take hold, making it very difficult to get rid of them! Here’s how to break the flea life cycle and prevent these unwanted visitors from infesting your pet and home.
There are two types of ticks in Australia that can affect your pet – the very dangerous paralysis tick, and the brown dog tick. Both types can cause death in dogs or cats, so it’s vital that your pet is regularly guarded against these nasty parasites.
Size: 3pk & 6pk
Weight Ranges: Up to 10kg, 10-20kg, 20-40kg & 40-60kg