Frontline For Dogs Up To 10Kg
Frontline Flea Treatment For Small Dogs
Have you got an itchy pet? If so then you should read the below:
Frontline Plus for Dogs has something no other flea and tick preventative can offer:
4-stage killing power. This means it kills all 4 stages of the flea cycle – adult, egg, larva, pupa – giving your pet complete protection against this nasty parasite. FRONTLINE products also offer essential tick prevention for dogs and cats.
* For paralysis tick control on dogs FRONTLINE PLUS must be applied every 2 weeks. For paralysis tick control on cats use FRONTLINE SPRAY every 3 weeks.
When your pet gets infested with fleas, they can do more than just irritate your dog or cat’s skin, they can also transmit diseases to pets and people. Once fleas enter your home and your pet’s environment, their 4-stage breeding cycle can take hold, making it very difficult to get rid of them! Here’s how to break the flea life cycle and prevent these unwanted visitors from infesting your pet and home.
Application / Dosage - How to apply Frontline Plus to your dog:
1. Select the correct pipette size for the weight of your dog.
2. Remove a pipette from the foil-backed holder.
3. Hold the pipette by the edges with the label facing toward you.
4. Break off the tip of the pipette at the pre-cut line.
5. Choose an area where licking cannot occur, such as the back of the neck or at a point between the shoulder blades.
6. Part the coat so the contents can be applied directly to the skin when the pipette is squeezed.
7. Place the tip of the pipette on the skin and squeeze several times to empty its entire contents directly onto the skin.
8. Please read the FRONTLINE PLUS label for full administration details and safety directions.
There are two types of ticks in Australia that can affect your pet – the very dangerous paralysis tick, and the brown dog tick. Both types can cause death in dogs or cats, so it’s vital that your pet is regularly guarded against these nasty parasites.
Size: For use in small dogs up to 10kg