Revolution For Dogs 2.6-5kg 3pkRevolution for dogs provides essential vet-grade protection against fleas, heartworm and other nasties.
Revolution contains selamectin which is unique in that it has been specifically designed for cats and dogs.
Once you've applied it, Revolution is quickly absorbed into your pet's bloodstream, killing heartworm and in cats, even intestinal worms.
As it moves into your pet's skin and hair, it gets down to the business of killing fleas, flea larvae, flea eggs and other external parasites.
Revolution will then continue to fully protect your pet for an entire month, regardless of how long your pet's hair is.. After the month is up, a new dose needs to be applied.
Did you know that the adult fleas on your dog represent only about 5% of the total flea population your pet is living with? So where are the other 95%? They're happily existing in your pet's everyday indoor and outdoor living environments.
Revolution hunts down that massive 95% of fleas by hitching a ride on the hair and dander your pet sheds in and around your home. The Revolution absorbed into these tissues comes into contact with the fleas, eggs and larvae in those living areas, killing them, stopping them from hatching, and preventing them from reaching adulthood and continuing their creepy little life cycles.
If you've administered Revolution correctly, every month, all year round, you and your dog can rely on protection from the following:
Revolution kills not only adult fleas on your dog, but also the flea eggs and larvae in and around your dog's living areas too, breaking the flea life cycle and preventing reinfestation.
Heartworm disease in dogs and cats can lead to sudden death. It can all start from a single bite from an infected mosquito, injecting tiny heartworm larvae into a pet's skin. But with Revolution, heartworm becomes easily preventable.
These oval mites pass easily from pet to pet. They can cause nasty pain and inflammation of the external ear, an unpleasant odour, and a dark waxy discharge (which look like coffee grounds). Monthly use of Revolution will treat and control ear mite infestations.
Hookworm (with Canex for Dogs)
This hard-to-get-rid-of parasite can cause anaemia in cats and dogs, and an itchy rash in humans. Successful therapy requires just one dose of Revolution for Cats or Canex (free with Revolution for Dogs 6 packs) – while repeated monthly doses of Revolution for cats, or three-monthly doses of Canex for dogs, will ensure continuous control of these widespread, highly infectious nasties.
Roundworm (with Canex for Dogs)
Another common and highly infectious internal parasite, roundworms, live within the small intestine and migrate through the liver and lungs causing organ damage. It can be fatal for kittens and puppies. People can become infected too. Revolution for Cats or Canex (free with Revolution for Dogs 6 packs) will control roundworm.
Whipworm (with Canex) – dogs only
These cause severe irritation to the linings of the large intestines. Symptoms include diarrhoea, weight loss and anaemia.
Tapeworm (with Canex) – dogs only
Dogs with tapeworm infections may experience digestive upsets, itching of the bottom and vomiting. Infected dogs often 'scoot' (drag their irritated bottom) across the ground or carpet. Regular use of a reliable full spectrum product like Canex (supplied free with Revolution for Dogs 6 packs) will control tapeworm infections.
Sarcoptic mange – dogs only
This mite burrows into the dog's skin, causing severe skin inflammation, intense itching, hair loss and secondary skin infections. It's also easily transmitted to other dogs and people. Revolution treats and controls Sarcoptes in dogs.
Application and dosage- How to apply Revolution to your dog:
Once a month, simply squeeze Revolution out and onto the skin just in front of your cat or dog's shoulder blades. Two hours later, your pet will receive protection against fleas (including their eggs and larvae), heartworm, and other parasites for the next 30 days. No pills to mash into your pet's food. No sticky sprays. No more juggling lots of different products.
In the event you bathe your pet two hours after applying Revolution, rest assured knowing Revolution will be unaffected, remaining completely effective.
1.Hold tube upright
Press cap down until you hear a click (meaning the cap has punctured the tip of the tube)
Remove cap and check tube tip is clear and open
2.Part the hair at the base of your cat or dog's neck
Place the tube onto a visible area of skin
Squeeze tube 3 or 4 times onto just one spot until empty. Keep tube squeezed to avoid drawing liquid back into the tube
3.While keeping the tube squeezed, drag it along and away from the liquid, then lift up to remove
Ensure tube has been emptied
Relax for a month knowing your family friend is protected!
Size: For use in dogs 2.6- 5kg- 3 pack