Missed Puppy Preschool?
Then our Adolescent dog classes are the thing for you!
This class is for dogs from 18 weeks of age who have no previous training.
This course will focus on basic obedience commands such as come, sit, eye contact, wait, heeling , stay and tricks.
Our aim is to create a friendly, well mannered dog.
Our classes are held in Sydney indoors at Kellyville Pets,1-15 Millcroft Way, Beaumont Hills (15min from Castle Hill) so we are not affected by rain or heat!
All of our dog training classes are held by Donna Edmonds. Donna is an Australian Accredited Canine Good Citizen Dog Training Instructor and a Qualified Vet Nurse & Nutrition Advisor. She has been doing training for Kellyville Pets for about 15 years.
Cost is $200 for 4 weeks.
Maximum 4 dogs per class.
Adolescent School will deal with such issues as:
- House Training
- Mouthing & Biting
- Jumping & Chewing.
During Adolescent Dog School you will also learn how to teach your puppy to:
- Stay & Walk comfortably on a lead.
Please go to Eventbrite to see our upcoming courses or contact us on 02 9629 3282 to book your spot
Terms and Conditions
- Class must be paid in full at time of booking
- Classes are held at Kellyville Pets. Participants should be ready ten minutes prior to start time, as classes will not be delayed.
- The trainer retains the right to refuse any puppy from attending the class.
- Owners must provide a lead & a soft collar or halti harness. (NO CHOKERS)
- All dogs must be wormed, immunised & micro- chipped
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- The owner is responsible for any injury or illness that their puppy may incur
- In the event of puppies not completing the course or cancellation by customer, no monies will be refunded.
What will I bring?
- Treats (e.g. Cooked Chicken or Liver Treats)
- Collar & Lead (NO CHOKER CHAINS PLEASE)
- Vaccination Record
How much will it cost?
$200 per dog
At Kellyville Pets, we encourage responsible pet ownership.
FACT SHEET © Copyright 2014 Kellyville Pets - The information in this brochure is meant as a guide only. Kellyville Pets take no responsibility of any description for any consequence and or result that may eventuate as a consequence of any information obtained from this brochure.