What will I learn?
K9 Puppy Junior School is a 4 week dog training program for puppies over 16 weeks of age, that have completed Puppy Pre-school. Being a puppy is one of the most important stages in a dog’s life. Puppies who have previously attended Puppy Pre-school will continue to develop their skills even further. Junior School is a great opportunity for you to reinforce and enhance previous training, making your dog more socialised and manageable in everyday situations. Your puppy will have a chance to socialise with other puppies off lead in controlled play sessions. Our aim is to create a friendly, well mannered dog.
What will I bring?
- Treats (e.g. Cooked Chicken or Liver Treats)
- Collar & Lead (No Choker Chains Please)
- Vaccination Record
How much will it cost?
$199 per puppy
Terms and Conditions
- Class must be paid in full at time of booking
- Classes are held at Kellyville Pets. Participants should be ready ten minutes prior to start time, as classes will not be delayed.
- Puppies must be over 16 weeks and have completed Puppy Pre School
- The trainer retains the right to refuse any puppy from attending the class.
- Owners must provide a lead & a soft collar or halti harness. (NO CHOKERS)
- All puppies must be wormed, immunised & microchipped before attending puppy junior-school
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- The owner is responsible for any injury or illness that their puppy may incur
- In the event of puppies not completing the course or cancellation by customer, no monies will be refunded.
At Kellyville Pets, we encourage responsible pet ownership.
FACT SHEET © Copyright 2016 Kellyville Pets - The information in this brochure is meant as a guide only. Kellyville Pets take no responsibility of any description for any consequence and or result that may eventuate as a consequence of any information obtained from this brochure.