In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires:
"Pet Lovers Club Member" means a person who is enrolled in the Pet Lovers Loyalty Program.
"Pet Lovers Club Card" means a card issued by Kellyville Pets to a Pet Lovers Club Member, at the Pet Lovers Club Member's request, for use in the Pet Lovers Club Loyalty Program.
"Loyalty Program" means the scheme called the Pet Lovers Club pursuant to which certain points are offered or made available to a Kellyville Pets Pet Lovers Club Members from time to time as a result of the purchase of products or services from Kellyville Pets.
These Terms and Conditions may be changed, amended or varied at any time by Kellyville Pets in its absolute discretion without giving a reason and without notice.
A Pet Lovers Club Member accepts these Terms and Conditions as amended from time to time and agrees to be bound by them. Membership in the Loyalty Program is subject to these Terms and Conditions as amended from time to time.
Any failure by a Pet Lovers Club Member to adhere to these Terms and Conditions may result in termination of a Pet Lovers Club Member's membership in the Loyalty Program and cancellation of accrued points.
Membership in the Loyalty Program is offered at the discretion of Kellyville Pets and Kellyville Pets has the right to accept or reject any applications for membership.
Kellyville Pets will use its reasonable endeavours to transmit notices and other material relevant to a Pet Lovers Club Member to advise him or her of various matters of interest including changes to the Loyalty Program. Kellyville Pets will not be liable for failure to do so.
Kellyville Pets will not be responsible for correspondence lost or delayed in the mail or via email. Each Pet Lovers Club Member is responsible for advising Kellyville Pets of any change of contact details or email address.
Notwithstanding the above, Kellyville Pets may inform, advise and notify Pet Lovers Club Members by any form of communication.
Kellyville Pets may terminate the Loyalty Program at any time. In the event of termination of the Loyalty Program, or the cancellation of a Pet Lovers Club Member's Card or cancellation of membership in the Loyalty Program, Kellyville Pets will notify Pet Lovers Club Members of such termination or cancellation. All accrued points must be redeemed within three (3) months of the date of termination or cancellation, whichever is the sooner. In the event of termination or cancellation of a Pet Lovers Club Member's Card by the Club Member, all accrued points will be forfeited.
Kellyville Pets will not be liable for any disruption to the Loyalty Program or any delay to or inability to provide any of the points caused by circumstances beyond the control of Kellyville Pets, including but not limited to strikes or industrial disputes, acts of God, flood, weather, aircraft unserviceability or unavailability, war or civil disturbance.
Only natural persons can apply for a Pet Lovers Club Card. Pet Lovers Club Cards cannot be held jointly. Member's participation in the Loyalty Program will be resolved by Kellyville Pets in its sole discretion. All Pet Lovers Club Members must be resident in Australia.
A person wishing to apply for a Pet Lovers Club Card must provide all relevant details to the cashier at time of sign up including, first name, last name, telephone number, postcode and email.
A Pet Lovers Club Member may only hold one Pet Lovers Club Card. Pet Lovers Club Cards cannot be used as a credit or guarantee card.
Earning and Redeeming Points
- Points will only be accrued on participating brands and suppliers.
- Points are non-transferable and have no cash or monetary value.
- For the purpose of calculating the value of individual purchases, Pet Lovers Rewards Points are displayed based on whole dollars paid inclusive of GST, subject to a valid Pet Lovers Club Card being presented at the time of purchase.
- To earn points on a transaction, the Pet Lovers Club Card must be presented at the register when requested; if your card is not presented we are not able to add points retrospectively.
- A Kellyville Pets Pet Lovers Club Member will be awarded one point for every dollar spent at a Kellyville Pets on participating brands and suppliers.
- When you accumulate 500 points you will receive an email notification stating you are entitled to a voucher to the value of $10.00 to be spent on your next visit. If you do not receive an email notification, cashiers will notify you at time of purchase on your next visit.
- Kellyville Pets Pet Lovers Rewards Points are not transferable, and are not redeemable for currency.
- When a Kellyville Pets Pet Lovers Member obtains a refund or reimbursement for charges previously incurred (for example, for returned goods or services), the points previously accrued for that purchase will be cancelled.
- Redemption of points must be claimed by the Kellyville Pets Pet Lovers Club Member personally.
Frequent Feeders Program
- Pet Lovers Club Members are also eligible to participate in the Frequent Feeders Program.
- When you purchase 10 bags of any participating super premium brand of dry dog or cat food of the same brand and size, you will receive one free bag on your next purchase and visit to the store.
- Kellyville Pets is not responsible for stolen or lost Pet Lovers Club Cards, unredeemed points or unredeemed frequent feeder bags.
- All Pet Lovers Club Cards remain the property of Kellyville Pets.
- Kellyville Pets is not responsible for errors resulting from computer hardware or software errors or failure, nor for fraud.
- Kellyville Pets has the right to remove, subtract or cancel any Pet Lovers Club Member’s points at any time, without notice.
- Any questions regarding Pet Lovers Loyalty Club Program should be referred to the store manager or via email@example.com.
The promoter of the Pet Lovers Club Card is Petopia Pty Ltd T/as Kellyville Pets Pty Ltd (ABN: 61 558 219 910) which is also the owner of the scheme. Kellyville Pets Pty Ltd is located at PO BOX 6006, Rouse Hill Town Centre NSW 2153.
Any alleged discrepancy in relation to earned points must be notified in writing by a Pet Lovers Club Member to Kellyville Pets, together with a legible copy of any relevant record of purchase (e.g. a tax invoice). Kellyville Pets will investigate such discrepancies but reserves the right to be the final arbiter in the event of any dispute. In case of dispute, the decision of Kellyville Pets shall be final and binding.
Kellyville Pets further reserves the right to adjust the points balance retrospectively in the event of incorrect entries whether due to Kellyville Pets' error or otherwise.
All questions or disputes regarding the eligibility for the Loyalty Program or the eligibility of points for accrual or redemption, or any other dispute which arises in connection with a Pet Lovers Club Member's participation in the Loyalty Program will be resolved by Kellyville Pets in its sole discretion.