Advantage Seresto Puppy & Small Dogs Up to 8kg
ENTRY IS AUTOMATIC WHEN YOU BUY A SERESTO PRODUCT.
Scroll to the bottom of the page to see the terms and conditions.
Get Serious. Get Seresto.
With its innovative delivery system, Seresto offers a breakthrough in flea and tick protection for dogs:
- Up to 8 months protection against fleas.
- 4 months control of ticks.
- Odourless, water-resistant and easy to use.
- Kills biting/chewing lice present at time of application.
Pros For Your Dog:
- Fleas don't have to bite to die. Seresto works through contact, killing fleas that can cause painful bites and spread diseases.
- Controls ticks. Seresto kills ticks on contact. If they don’t bite, they cannot attach and transmit diseases.
- Less stress. With up to 8 months protection against fleas and 4 months control of ticks, you don’t have to worry about monthly treatments for fleas and ticks any more.
- Water-resistant. Bath-time and swimming aren’t off limits either.
Pros For You:
- Less hassle. Seresto is odourless and easy-to-apply.
- Easy-to-use. Application is easy. Seresto takes minutes to adjust on your dog, and provides up to 8 months protection against fleas, 4 months control of ticks.
- Designed for your dog. Seresto dog collars have one (large dog) or two (small dog) safety release mechanisms that allow them to get out of a tight spot.
Size: 1 x Collar (Puppies & Small Dogs Up To 8kg)
Competition terms and conditions:
The promoter is: Kellyville Pets Ltd (company no. 50151314448) whose registered office is at 1-15 Milcroff Way, Beaumont Hills 2155.
Employees of Bayer and Kellyville Pets or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
To enter the competition the purchase of at least on Seresto tick & flea collar from Bayer is required.
The competition can be entered in store or online. Online entries are automatically linked to the email address and other details supplied at the time of purchase. For in store entries the entry form must be accompanied by the sales receipt. One entry per sale.
Closing date for entry will be 5pm on 30 September 2016. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Further information can be found at: https://www.kellyvillepets.com.au/products/advantage-seresto-puppy-small-dogs-up-to-8kg, https://www.kellyvillepets.com.au/products/advantage-seresto-for-large-dogs-over-8kg, https://www.kellyvillepets.com.au/products/advantage-seresto-for-kittens-cats
The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.