Continuum Aquatics Bacter Gen M - 250mL
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Continuum BacterGen M is a microbial culture used for establishing and maintaining marine aquariums.
- A breakthrough in microbial cultures and is specifically designed for marine aquariums.
- Whereas most competing products, designed primarily for freshwater aquariums, rarely work well in saltwater environments, BacterGen•M will quickly generate effective bacterial populations in seawater.
- BacterGen•M rapidly establishes nitrifying biological filtration in new marine aquariums, greatly reducing the time it takes to cycle the system.
- It is also designed to deliver bacteria to digest leftover food, decaying organic material and detritus in established marine fish and reef aquariums, providing for a cleaner environment for your aquarium inhabitants.
- Whereas competing products may increase the production of toxic hydrogen sulfide in the system, BacterGen•M is non-sulfur fixing and will reduce it to near zero.
- BacterGen•M contains both aerobic and anaerobic microbes which will generate new populations and greatly increase existing bacterial populations to establish and accelerate nitrification and denitrification, lowering ammonia, and nitrites, as well as lowering phosphates, nitrates and organic pollutants significantly.
Size: 250mL & 500mL