Ziwi Peak Dog Food Can Venison - 170g x 12
ZIWI Peak Venison is novel single protein food, ideal for all breeds and life stages, especially dogs with food sensitivities. Loaded with free-range venison, ethically raised on pastures of lush and native grasses in the remote valleys of New Zealand’s South Island. A naturally delicious choice to ensure your dog keeps up with life’s adventures.
- A moisture rich diet, with 91% venison, organs, bone and New Zealand Green Mussels designed to match your dog’s biological needs for a diet high in meat.
- Free-range venison, ethically- raised year round on New Zealand pastures.
- Raised without added hormones, antibiotics or growth promotants.
- No high glycemic ingredients including grains, potato or tapioca starch.
- No artificial preservatives or unwanted binders such as carrageenan, agar agar or gums.
Ingredients: Venison, Water Sufficient for Processing, Venison Tripe, Venison Liver, Chickpeas, Venison Lung, Venison Heart, Venison Kidney, New Zealand Green Mussel, Venison Bone, Lecithin, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Selenium Yeast, Manganese Amino Acid Complex), Dried Kelp, Salt, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B5 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid).
Protein 10% ; Fat 4%
Size: Carton of 12 x 170g Cans