Drontal Chewable Worming Tablets for Dogs - 2 Pack / One Chew Treats 10kg
Do you ever wonder if there was one magic chewable dog worming tablet that could do it all? One chewable dog worming tablet to rule them all? One chewable dog worming tablet that could kill every type of intestinal worm found in Australian dogs? Such intestinal worms like roundworm, hookworm, whipworm and tapeworm? Even hydatid tapeworm? Well here it is! Drontal for Dogs Allwormer Chewable.
Drontal for Dogs Allwormer Chewable is a delectable meaty dog worming chew to control and protect your dog from worms. Drontal dog worming chews not only protect your dog from worms, but it also kills every type of intestinal worm found in Australian dogs! Including roundworm, hookworm, whipworm and tapeworm (including hydatid tapeworm). So when treating your pet with Drontal Dog Worming Chewables and Tablets, it'll also provide protection for the whole family from gastrointestinal parasites as well!
- Drontal is a meaty & chewable
- Drontal has a formulation of three distinctly different proven drugs offering a broad spectrum of activity.
- The febantel/pyrantel combination is active against roundworms and is highly effective against whipworms.
- Praziquantel provides a superb level of efficiency against all the major tapeworms.
- Your dog won't need to fast before taking Drontal unlike other wormers.
- Drontal is so safe it can be used on puppies from 2 weeks old.
- Drontal can also be combined with other heartworm prevention and flea or tick treatments such as Advantage for dogs or Advantix for dogs.
- Made with real liver.
- Drontal Chewables come with a flavour guarantee - if your dog doesn't love the taste you'll receive a Drontal tablet free.
- With Drontal, worms are no longer a worry for you or your pet!
Drontal Allwormer is the only Allwormer registered to control Giardia in Dogs.
(Refer to Vet Recommendations for further information).
Giardiasis refers to an intestinal infection that is caused by the protozoan parasite giardia, which is the most common intestinal parasite that is found in humans. Dogs develop the infection by ingesting infectious offspring (cysts) that are shed in another animal's faeces. The contamination can be from direct or indirect contact with the infected cysts. The organisms, once ingested, make their way into the intestine, often causing diarrhoea.
Drontal Chewables is available in two sizes:
- Medium dog chews for puppies and dogs up to 10 kg.
- Large dog chews for dogs up to 35 kg.
(Dogs over 35 kg are given a combination of the chews).
Size: Each chew treats 10kg of body weight
Available in 2pk or 5pk