Hill's Science Diet Dog Food Adult 7+ Senior Vitality Small & Mini Senior - 1.58kg
Improve your older small breed dog’s everyday ability to get up and go with Hill’s Science Diet Senior Vitality Small & Mini dog food. This delicious dry dog food is made with a proprietary blend of quality ingredients to support brain function, interaction, energy and vitality. It ’s easy for your mature dog’s stomach to digest, and also includes clinically proven antioxidants, vitamins C+E, for a healthy immune system. Formulated with ingredients to support heart health. Scientifically developed for small breed dogs age 7 and older, try this breakthrough senior dog food for your aging pet.
- This adult dog food helps fight effects of aging in small and toy breeds age 7 and older
- Made with a proprietary blend of ingredients to support brain function, interaction, energy & vitality
- Give your little dog a luxurious, healthy coat with Omega-3 & -6 fatty acids
- This senior dog food is made with ingredients your little dog can easily digest
- Made with natural ingredients
- Made in the USA with global ingredients you can trust
Ingredients: Chicken, Brewers Rice, Yellow Peas, Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Oats, Whole Grain Corn, Egg Product, Chicken Fat, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Liver flavour, Pork Liver flavour, Soybean Oil, Flaxseed, Lactic Acid, L‐Lysine, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Carrots, Dried Tomato Pomace, Dried Citrus Pulp, Spinach, Fish Oil, Iodized Salt, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl‐2‐Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Lipoic Acid, Choline Chloride, Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Natural flavours, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, L‐Tryptophan, L‐Carnitine, Beta‐Carotene.
Protein 19% ; Fat 11%
Recommended for: Adult dogs 7+ years of age.