ZamiPet Joint Protect Chews - 60pk
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
As our dogs become more senior (they’re now living longer than ever), the cartilage and synovial fluid that keeps their joints healthy and functioning well can begin to deteriorate. You might notice some of these signs:
- Your dog’s having trouble getting up stairs, into the car, or onto the couch
- They’re having a restless sleep. Your dog is trying to readjust themselves to get comfortable, but can't because they’re starting to experience joint pain
- Your dog has started favouring one leg or putting more weight on the front legs, which could be an early sign of joint pain or hip issues
- Your dog has previously had an injury or surgery.
- This is where a dog joint supplement may help to delay the onset of joint problems, as well as improve the quality of life and overall comfort of your best friend.
- Chondroitin Sulfate: Promotes water retention and elasticity in cartilage and inhibits enzymes that break down cartilage.
- Glucosamine Hydrochloride: Promotes the formation and repair of cartilage and acts as an anti-inflammatory, which may help with joint stiffness and discomfort.
- Hyaluronic Acid: May alleviate symptoms of joint inflammation and help maintain synovial fluid that lubricates joints.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM): An antioxidant and cell rejuvenator, it can help build and preserve cartilage, reduce inflammation and support joint function.
- Locally sourced chicken: Made with delicious Australian chicken.
- Dogs predisposed to joint problems, including:
- German Shepherds, Labrador Retrievers, Golden Retrievers, Rottweilers, Saint Bernards, Old English Sheepdogs, Newfoundlands and Bernese Mountain Dogs
- Dogs that have experienced a joint injury in the past, predisposing them to arthritis
- Overweight dogs
- Highly active dogs such as sporting, working, performance and agility dogs
- Middle-aged to older dogs that may have started to show signs of joint stiffness or discomfort.
Size: 60pk (300g)