Kitter Cat Litter
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Kitter is a fast acting and highly absorbent wood pellet litter, made from 100% all natural wood with no additives of any kind.
- Odour control (pine fresh scent): naturally occurring anti-bacterial oils in the wood can act faster on odour, inhibiting the growth of bacteria which cause the ammonia smell
- Highly absorbent: each kilo of Kitter can absorb over 3 litres of odour causing liquid
- Eco-friendly and biodegradable: all raw materials are sourced from renewable plantation timber and are 100% biodegradable
- Pure product - no added chemicals
- Garden friendly: great for composting and can be spread on lawn or mixed into garden beds. Always wash your hands after handling soiled litter and wear gloves. Soiled litter not to be used on plants grown for human or animal consumption.
- Australian made and owned