Chicken Nesting Eggs
Nesting Eggs can encourage your hens to lay their eggs inside the nesting boxes rather than on the coop floor or ground. Hens will commonly lay where there is an existing egg or two.
Features & Benefits:
- Can assist deterring chickens from pecking/eating the eggs as they will slowly lose interest when they realise there is no reward inside.
- Nesting Eggs can enhance chick hatching by utilising broody hens.
- Can be used to keep the hen from getting up and therefore allow you to swap a fertilised egg to hatch.
- Constructed from durable wood.
- Realistic design.
- Easy to clean.
- Available in a pack of two.