What will I learn?
Puppy Pre-School is a 4 week training course for puppies 8-16 weeks of age. Being a puppy is one of the most important stages in a dog’s life. During the period of 8-16 weeks of age it is vital that your puppy is trained and socialised correctly.
Puppy Pre-School will deal with such issues as:
- House Training
- Mouthing & Biting
- Jumping & Chewing.
During Puppy Pre-School you will also learn how to teach your puppy to:
- Stay & Walk comfortably on a lead.
Your puppy will have a chance to socialise with other puppies off lead in controlled play sessions
Please go to Eventbrite to see our upcoming courses or contact us on 02 9629 3282 to book your spot
Terms and Conditions
- Class must be paid in full at time of booking
- Classes are held at Kellyville Pets. Participants should be ready ten minutes prior to start time, as classes will not be delayed.
- Puppies must be between 8 & 16 weeks
- The trainer retains the right to refuse any puppy from attending the class.
- Owners must provide a lead & a soft collar or halti harness. (NO CHOKERS)
- All puppies must be wormed, immunised & micro- chipped before attending puppy junior-school
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- The owner is responsible for any injury or illness that their puppy may incur
- In the event of puppies not completing the course or cancellation by customer, no monies will be refunded.
What will I bring?
- Treats (e.g. Cooked Chicken or Liver Treats)
- Collar & Lead (NO CHOKER CHAINS PLEASE)
- Vaccination Record
How much will it cost?
$148 per puppy
At Kellyville Pets, we encourage responsible pet ownership.
FACT SHEET © Copyright 2014 Kellyville Pets - The information in this brochure is meant as a guide only. Kellyville Pets take no responsibility of any description for any consequence and or result that may eventuate as a consequence of any information obtained from this brochure.