Hills Cat Adult Optimal Care Original 6kgKEY BENEFITS:
Hill's Science Diet Adult Optimal Care Original cat food provides precisely balanced nutrition to maintain vital organ health and lean muscles. It contains a precise balance of essential nutrients and clinically proven antioxidants to maintain superior overall health and a strong immune system.
Recommended for: Adult cats 1 - 6 years of age.
Not Recommended for: Kittens, pregnant or nursing cats.
Benefit - Nutrient - How it Works
* Healthy immune function - Vitamin C + E - Optimal levels of clinically proven antioxidants for a healthy immune system.
* Healthy heart and vital organs - Key ingredients for heart and kidney health
* Easy to digest - High quality ingredients - Ensures proper nutrient absorption to keep your cat fit and healthy.
* Lean muscle maintenance - High quality lean proteins - Protein is the building block for lean muscle and helps maintain ideal body condition.
* Ideal body weight - Precise balance of key nutrients - Delivers the appropriate amount of energy to support ideal body weight.
* These ranges are a starting point only. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed.
* Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
* When using with canned food, decrease the amount of dry food to avoid overfeeding.
* Keep fresh water available at all times!
Weight of Cat = Amount per Day
5 lb (2,3 kg) = 1/4 cup (30 g) - 3/8 cup (45 g)
10 lb (4,5 kg) = 3/8 cup (45 g) - 5/8 cup (75 g)
15 lb (6,8 kg) = 5/8 cup (75 g) - 7/8 cup (105 g)