Shrimp King Salt GH/KH+ - 250g
Shrimp King Salt creates the ideal water values for the successful keeping and breeding of shrimps that require a neutral to slightly acidic pH of 7.0-7.5.
Ideal for Neocaridina species and their varieties such as Sakura, White Pearl, Rilis, Blue Pearl, but does extend to all other species of shrimp.
With Shrimp Salt, water can be produced with a total hardness and carbonate hardness similar to that which shrimps are accustomed to in their natural habitats. At the same time it promotes the activity of filter bacteria and promotes plant growth.
Other benefits of this product include:
- Increases total hardness and carbonate hardness
- With essential vitamin B complex
- Biologically balanced calcium-magnesium ratio
- Creates the perfect conditions for problem-free moulting
- Provides the perfect conditions for successful breeding
- Dissolves quickly, easy to use